Monday, April 12, 2010

Full disclosure: I don't knit socks

But if I did knit socks, I would knit them two at a time . I would knit them toe-up (so I could use up all of my yarn and never worry about running out of yarn). I would buy this book. If you knit socks, you should buy it.

Also Melissa is a good teacher and you should take classes with her. You should ask your local yarn store to contact her about teaching. She taught me to knit two-at-a-time and I've done countless mittens and sleeves that way and it is a good thing.

Another disclosure: I am employed as a marketing and sales manager at a publishing company. But not the company that published this book. I'm just plugging the book out of the goodness of my own heart. (And the fact that Melissa delivers me the best fresh eggs - from happy chickens - on a weekly basis and I'm counting on a big jar of honey from her bees later this year has nothing to do with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment