Friday, October 31, 2008

Dancing a little jig while I type this

I have just done something amazing. I made a phone call that finished something I've been working on for fourteen years. And it is with you, dear internets, that I'm sharing this news first. Because I know you, dear sweet internets, will say, "Hey that's great!" and "Congratulations" and "We should go out for drink to celebrate." And I will say, "Ok, but I'm buying. I can afford it because I just finished paying off my student loans."

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea I could be so happy for someone while simultaneously dying of envy.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second tracy's comment. That's incredible! You are one in a million!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What whhhhhaaaat! You kick ass! P.S. See you at the election party? Is it open to the public?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - everyone is welcome. It starts at 8:30, but it's going to be crowded so come early if you want a place to sit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! People finish paying off their student loans????? You have given me hope!

    ReplyDelete