Monday, November 3, 2008

Say quick that you believe! If you believe, clap your hands!

I'm twitchy and unfocused today. I keep having to remind myself that the election is tomorrow. My little brain somehow cannot fathom that it is almost over. I know that everyone is saying that this election is unlike any they can remember - and I know that it's true. When I think back over all the energy and passion and anger and frustration and hope that I (and the people around me) have expressed over the past year, I can't think of anything that compares.

I thought I might distract myself by trying to make a list of things to obsess about after tomorrow. Something's got to replace all this politicy stuff whirling around in my head right? But I can't think of anything.

I'm crazy nervous. I know the polls look good, but that makes me worried that people will be lazy and assume they don't need to go out and vote.

Please. Vote. The thought that you might not is making me nauseous.

PS. I'll miss you Helen. You've helped keep me sane the past few weeks. Please don't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment